Mention of trade names or commercial products in this publication is solely for the purpose of providing specific information and does not imply recommendation or endorsement by the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture. USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Contents of Phenolics and Flavonoids and Antioxidant Activities in Skin, Pulp, and Seeds of Miracle Fruit
Version of Record online: 6 APR 2011
Journal compilation © 2011 Institute of Food Technologists® No claim to original US government works
Journal of Food Science
Volume 76, Issue 3, pages C479–C482, April 2011
How to Cite
Inglett, G. E. and Chen, D. (2011), Contents of Phenolics and Flavonoids and Antioxidant Activities in Skin, Pulp, and Seeds of Miracle Fruit. Journal of Food Science, 76: C479–C482. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2011.02106.x
- Issue online: 6 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 APR 2011
- MS 20101253 Submitted 11/3/2010, Accepted 1/24/2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!