Prediction of Effect of Natural Antioxidant Compounds on Hazelnut Oil Oxidation by Adaptive Neuro-Fuzzy Inference System and Artificial Neural Network
Article first published online: 14 APR 2011
© 2011 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 76, Issue 4, pages T112–T120, May 2011
How to Cite
Yalcin, H., Ozturk, I., Karaman, S., Kisi, O., Sagdic, O. and Kayacier, A. (2011), Prediction of Effect of Natural Antioxidant Compounds on Hazelnut Oil Oxidation by Adaptive Neuro-Fuzzy Inference System and Artificial Neural Network. Journal of Food Science, 76: T112–T120. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2011.02139.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2011
- MS 20101422 Submitted 12/18/2010, Accepted 2/17/2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!