Antimicrobial Activity of Yerba Mate (Ilex paraguariensis) Aqueous Extracts against Escherichia coli O157:H7 and Staphylococcus aureus
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2011
© 2011 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 76, Issue 6, pages M456–M462, August 2011
How to Cite
Burris, K. P., Davidson, P. M., Stewart, Jr, C. N. and Harte, F. M. (2011), Antimicrobial Activity of Yerba Mate (Ilex paraguariensis) Aqueous Extracts against Escherichia coli O157:H7 and Staphylococcus aureus. Journal of Food Science, 76: M456–M462. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2011.02255.x
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2011
- MS 20110227 Submitted 2/23/2011, Accepted 5/1/2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!