Microencapsulated Antimicrobial Compounds as a Means to Enhance Electron Beam Irradiation Treatment for Inactivation of Pathogens on Fresh Spinach Leaves
Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2011
© 2011 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 76, Issue 6, pages E479–E488, August 2011
How to Cite
Gomes, C., Moreira, R. G. and Castell-Perez, E. (2011), Microencapsulated Antimicrobial Compounds as a Means to Enhance Electron Beam Irradiation Treatment for Inactivation of Pathogens on Fresh Spinach Leaves. Journal of Food Science, 76: E479–E488. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2011.02264.x
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2011
- MS 20110324 Submitted 3/14/2011, Accepted 5/12/2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!