These authors contributed equally to this work and should be considered first authors.
Effect of Food Azo Dye Tartrazine on Learning and Memory Functions in Mice and Rats, and the Possible Mechanisms Involved
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2011
© 2011 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 76, Issue 6, pages T125–T129, August 2011
How to Cite
Gao, Y., Li, C., shen, J., Yin, H., An, X. and Jin, H. (2011), Effect of Food Azo Dye Tartrazine on Learning and Memory Functions in Mice and Rats, and the Possible Mechanisms Involved. Journal of Food Science, 76: T125–T129. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2011.02267.x
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2011
- MS 20100989 Submitted 9/2/2010, Accepted 4/4/2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!