Antifungal Activity of Lactobacillus fermentum Te007, Pediococcus pentosaceus Te010, Lactobacillus pentosus G004, and L. paracasi D5 on Selected Foods
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2011
© 2011 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 76, Issue 7, pages M493–M499, September 2011
How to Cite
Muhialdin, B. J., Hassan, Z. and Sadon, S. Kh. (2011), Antifungal Activity of Lactobacillus fermentum Te007, Pediococcus pentosaceus Te010, Lactobacillus pentosus G004, and L. paracasi D5 on Selected Foods. Journal of Food Science, 76: M493–M499. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2011.02292.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2011
- MS 20110122 Submitted 1/28/2011, Accepted 5/25/2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!