Paper nr FSR09-15 of the Journal Series of the Department of Food, Bioprocessing, and Nutrition Sciences, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC 27695-7624. Mention of a trademark or proprietary product does not constitute a guarantee or warranty of the product by the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture or North Carolina Agricultural Research Service, nor does it imply approval to the exclusion of other products that may be suitable.
Preservation of Acidified Cucumbers with a Combination of Fumaric Acid and Cinnamaldehyde That Target Lactic Acid Bacteria and Yeasts
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
Journal of Food Science © 2011 Institute of Food Technologists® No claim to original US government works
Journal of Food Science
Volume 76, Issue 7, pages M473–M477, September 2011
How to Cite
Pérez-Díaz, I. M. (2011), Preservation of Acidified Cucumbers with a Combination of Fumaric Acid and Cinnamaldehyde That Target Lactic Acid Bacteria and Yeasts. Journal of Food Science, 76: M473–M477. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2011.02299.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
- MS 20100901 Submitted 8/9/2010, Accepted 6/7/2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!