Prevalence, Characterization, and Antimicrobial Resistance of Aeromonas Strains from Various Retail Food Products in Mumbai, India
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
© 2011 Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, India Journal of Food Science © 2011 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 76, Issue 7, pages M486–M492, September 2011
How to Cite
Nagar, V., Shashidhar, R. and Bandekar, J. R. (2011), Prevalence, Characterization, and Antimicrobial Resistance of Aeromonas Strains from Various Retail Food Products in Mumbai, India. Journal of Food Science, 76: M486–M492. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2011.02303.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
- MS 20110099 Submitted 1/24/2011, Accepted 6/7/2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!