Comparative Analysis of the Chemical Composition and Antioxidant Activity of Red (Psidium cattleianum) and Yellow (Psidium cattleianum var. lucidum) Strawberry Guava Fruit
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
© 2011 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 76, Issue 7, pages C991–C996, September 2011
How to Cite
Biegelmeyer, R., Andrade, J. M. M., Aboy, A. L., Apel, M. A., Dresch, R. R., Marin, R., Raseira, M. d. C. B. and Henriques, A. T. (2011), Comparative Analysis of the Chemical Composition and Antioxidant Activity of Red (Psidium cattleianum) and Yellow (Psidium cattleianum var. lucidum) Strawberry Guava Fruit. Journal of Food Science, 76: C991–C996. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2011.02319.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
- MS 20110068 Submitted 1/18/2011, Accepted 6/17/2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!