Inactivation of Vegetative Cells by Continuous High-Pressure Processing: New Insights on the Contribution of Thermal Effects and Release Device
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
© 2011 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 76, Issue 7, pages E525–E529, September 2011
How to Cite
Cavender, G. A. and Kerr, William.L. (2011), Inactivation of Vegetative Cells by Continuous High-Pressure Processing: New Insights on the Contribution of Thermal Effects and Release Device. Journal of Food Science, 76: E525–E529. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2011.02325.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
- MS 20110312. Submitted 3/10/2011, Accepted 6/22/2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!