Partial Replacement of Pork Back-Fat by Vegetable Oils in Burger Patties: Effect on Oxidative Stability and Texture and Color Changes during Cooking and Chilled Storage
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2011
© 2011 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 76, Issue 7, pages C1025–C1031, September 2011
How to Cite
Rodríguez-Carpena, J.G., Morcuende, D. and Estévez, M. (2011), Partial Replacement of Pork Back-Fat by Vegetable Oils in Burger Patties: Effect on Oxidative Stability and Texture and Color Changes during Cooking and Chilled Storage. Journal of Food Science, 76: C1025–C1031. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2011.02327.x
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2011
- MS 20110386 Submitted 03/25/2011, Accepted 06/27/2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!