Effects of Anticaking Agents and Relative Humidity on the Physical and Chemical Stability of Powdered Vitamin C
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
© 2011 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 76, Issue 7, pages C1062–C1074, September 2011
How to Cite
Lipasek, R. A., Taylor, L. S. and Mauer, L. J. (2011), Effects of Anticaking Agents and Relative Humidity on the Physical and Chemical Stability of Powdered Vitamin C. Journal of Food Science, 76: C1062–C1074. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2011.02333.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
- MS 20110448 Submitted 4/7/2011, Accepted 6/17/2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!