Efficacy of Cold-Pressed Terpeneless Valencia Oil and Its Primary Components on Inhibition of Listeria Species by Direct Contact and Exposure to Vapors
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2011
© 2011 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 76, Issue 7, pages M500–M503, September 2011
How to Cite
Shannon, E. M., Milillo, S. R., Johnson, M. G. and Ricke, S. C. (2011), Efficacy of Cold-Pressed Terpeneless Valencia Oil and Its Primary Components on Inhibition of Listeria Species by Direct Contact and Exposure to Vapors. Journal of Food Science, 76: M500–M503. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2011.02337.x
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2011
- MS 20110187 Submitted 02/14/2011, Accepted 07/01/2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!