Survival of Salmonella Serovars Introduced as a Post-Aging Contaminant during Storage of Low-Salt Cheddar Cheese at 4, 10, and 21 °C
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2011
© 2011 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 76, Issue 9, pages M616–M621, November / December 2011
How to Cite
Shrestha, S., Grieder, J. A., McMahon, D. J. and Nummer, B. A. (2011), Survival of Salmonella Serovars Introduced as a Post-Aging Contaminant during Storage of Low-Salt Cheddar Cheese at 4, 10, and 21 °C. Journal of Food Science, 76: M616–M621. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2011.02430.x
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2011
- MS 20110792 Submitted 7/1/2011, Accepted 8/29/2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!