Heat and pH Stability of Alkali-Extractable Corn Arabinoxylan and Its Xylanase-Hydrolyzate and Their Viscosity Behavior
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
© 2011 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 77, Issue 1, pages H23–H30, January 2012
How to Cite
Rumpagaporn, P., Kaur, A., Campanella, O. H., Patterson, J. A. and Hamaker, B. R. (2012), Heat and pH Stability of Alkali-Extractable Corn Arabinoxylan and Its Xylanase-Hydrolyzate and Their Viscosity Behavior. Journal of Food Science, 77: H23–H30. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2011.02482.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
- MS 20110512 Submitted 4/22/2011, Accepted 9/20/2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!