Inhibition of Ostwald Ripening in Model Beverage Emulsions by Addition of Poorly Water Soluble Triglyceride Oils
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
© 2011 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 77, Issue 1, pages C33–C38, January 2012
How to Cite
Julian McClements, D., Henson, L., Popplewell, L. M., Decker, E. A. and Jun Choi, S. (2012), Inhibition of Ostwald Ripening in Model Beverage Emulsions by Addition of Poorly Water Soluble Triglyceride Oils. Journal of Food Science, 77: C33–C38. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2011.02484.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
- MS 20110653 Submitted 5/25/2011, Accepted 10/4/2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!