Grape Antioxidant Dietary Fiber Stimulates Lactobacillus Growth in Rat Cecum
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2012
© 2012 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 77, Issue 2, pages H59–H62, February 2012
How to Cite
Pozuelo, M. J., Agis-Torres, A., Hervert-Hernández, D., Elvira López-Oliva, M., Muñoz-Martínez, E., Rotger, R. and Goñi, I. (2012), Grape Antioxidant Dietary Fiber Stimulates Lactobacillus Growth in Rat Cecum. Journal of Food Science, 77: H59–H62. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2011.02520.x
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2012
- MS 20110516 Submitted 4/24/2011, Accepted 10/24/2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!