Chemical Evaluation, Antioxidant Capacity, and Consumer Acceptance of Several Oak Infusions
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
© 2012 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 77, Issue 2, pages C162–C166, February 2012
How to Cite
Rocha-Guzmán, N. E., Medina-Medrano, J. R., Gallegos-Infante, J. A., Gonzalez-Laredo, R. F., Ramos-Gómez, M., Reynoso-Camacho, R., Guzmán-Maldonado, H. and González-Herrera, S. M. (2012), Chemical Evaluation, Antioxidant Capacity, and Consumer Acceptance of Several Oak Infusions. Journal of Food Science, 77: C162–C166. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2011.02524.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
- MS 20110702 Submitted 6/5/2011, Accepted 10/14/2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!