Penicillium camemberti and Penicillium roqueforti Enhance the Growth and Survival of Shiga Toxin-Producing Escherichia coli O157 under Mild Acidic Conditions
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
© 2012 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 77, Issue 2, pages M102–M107, February 2012
How to Cite
Lee, K.-i., Watanabe, M., Sugita-Konishi, Y., Hara-Kudo, Y. and Kumagai, S. (2012), Penicillium camemberti and Penicillium roqueforti Enhance the Growth and Survival of Shiga Toxin-Producing Escherichia coli O157 under Mild Acidic Conditions. Journal of Food Science, 77: M102–M107. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2011.02533.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
- MS 20110440 Submitted 4/6/2011, Accepted 9/21/2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!