Author disclosures: Supported by POM Wonderful, LLC, and U.S. Dept. of Agriculture (USDA)/Agricultural Research Service under Cooperative Agreement Nr. 58–1950-7–707. BWB was supported by NIGMS K12GM074869. The contents of this publication do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the USDA nor does mention of trade names, commercial products or organizations imply endorsement by the U.S. government.
Assay Dilution Factors Confound Measures of Total Antioxidant Capacity in Polyphenol-Rich Juices
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2012
© 2012 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 77, Issue 2, pages H69–H75, February 2012
How to Cite
Bolling, B. W., Chen, Y.-Y., Kamil, A. G. and Oliver Chen, C.-Y. (2012), Assay Dilution Factors Confound Measures of Total Antioxidant Capacity in Polyphenol-Rich Juices. Journal of Food Science, 77: H69–H75. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2011.02538.x
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2012
- MS 20110917 Submitted 7/28/2011, Accepted 10/27/2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!