Preparation of Free, Soluble Conjugate, and Insoluble-Bound Phenolic Compounds from Peels of Rambutan (Nephelium lappaceum) and Evaluation of Antioxidant Activities in vitro
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
© 2012 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 77, Issue 2, pages C198–C204, February 2012
How to Cite
Sun, L., Zhang, H. and Zhuang, Y. (2012), Preparation of Free, Soluble Conjugate, and Insoluble-Bound Phenolic Compounds from Peels of Rambutan (Nephelium lappaceum) and Evaluation of Antioxidant Activities in vitro. Journal of Food Science, 77: C198–C204. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2011.02548.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
- MS 20110964 Submitted 8/7/2011, Accepted 11/7/2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!