Influence of ι-Carrageenan, Pectin, and Gelatin on the Physicochemical Properties and Stability of Milk Protein-Stabilized Emulsions
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
© 2012 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 77, Issue 2, pages C253–C260, February 2012
How to Cite
Tippetts, M. and Martini, S. (2012), Influence of ι-Carrageenan, Pectin, and Gelatin on the Physicochemical Properties and Stability of Milk Protein-Stabilized Emulsions. Journal of Food Science, 77: C253–C260. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2011.02576.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
- MS 20111104 Submitted 9/15/2011, Accepted 11/21/2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!