Inactivation of E. coli O157:H7 on Blueberries by Electrolyzed Water, Ultraviolet Light, and Ozone
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2012
© 2012 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 77, Issue 4, pages M206–M211, April 2012
How to Cite
Kim, C. and Hung, Y.-C. (2012), Inactivation of E. coli O157:H7 on Blueberries by Electrolyzed Water, Ultraviolet Light, and Ozone. Journal of Food Science, 77: M206–M211. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2011.02595.x
- Issue online: 19 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2012
- MS 20111147 Submitted 9/26/2011, Accepted 12/8/2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!