Effect of Pectin, Starch, and Locust Bean Gum on the Interfacial Activity of Monostearin and β-Lactoglobulin
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2012
© 2012 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 77, Issue 4, pages C353–C358, April 2012
How to Cite
López-Castejón, M. L., Fuente, J. d. l., Ruiz, M. and Muñoz, J. (2012), Effect of Pectin, Starch, and Locust Bean Gum on the Interfacial Activity of Monostearin and β-Lactoglobulin. Journal of Food Science, 77: C353–C358. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2011.02598.x
- Issue online: 19 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2012
- MS 20110454 Submitted 4/8/2011, Accepted 12/8/2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!