Optimum Chopping Conditions for Alaska Pollock, Pacific Whiting, and Threadfin Bream Surimi Paste and Gel based on Rheological and Raman Spectroscopic Analysis
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
© 2012 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 77, Issue 4, pages E88–E97, April 2012
How to Cite
Poowakanjana, S., Mayer, S. G. and Park, J. W. (2012), Optimum Chopping Conditions for Alaska Pollock, Pacific Whiting, and Threadfin Bream Surimi Paste and Gel based on Rheological and Raman Spectroscopic Analysis. Journal of Food Science, 77: E88–E97. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2011.02608.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
- MS 20111002 Submitted 8/19/2011, Accepted 12/15/2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!