Development and Application of an Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay for Specific Detection of Mangiferin Content in Various Cultivars of Mangifera indica Leaves Using Anti-mangiferin Polyclonal Antibody
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
© 2012 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 77, Issue 4, pages C414–C419, April 2012
How to Cite
Yusakul, G., Kitirattrakarn, W., Tanwanichkul, N., Tanaka, H. and Putalun, W. (2012), Development and Application of an Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay for Specific Detection of Mangiferin Content in Various Cultivars of Mangifera indica Leaves Using Anti-mangiferin Polyclonal Antibody. Journal of Food Science, 77: C414–C419. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2011.02610.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
- MS 20111041. Submitted 8/29/2011, Accepted 12/14/2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!