Antagonistic Effect of the Ainu-Selected Traditional Beneficial Plants on the Transformation of an Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
© 2012 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 77, Issue 4, pages C420–C429, April 2012
How to Cite
Nishiumi, S., Hosokawa, K., Anetai, M., Shibata, T., Mukai, R., Yoshida, K.-i. and Ashida, H. (2012), Antagonistic Effect of the Ainu-Selected Traditional Beneficial Plants on the Transformation of an Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor. Journal of Food Science, 77: C420–C429. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2011.02611.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
- MS 20111085 Submitted 9/10/2011, Accepted 12/13/2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!