Effect of Chemico-Physical Parameters on the Histidine Decarboxylase (HdcA) Enzymatic Activity in Streptococcus thermophilus PRI60
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
© 2012 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 77, Issue 4, pages M231–M237, April 2012
How to Cite
Tabanelli, G., Torriani, S., Rossi, F., Rizzotti, L. and Gardini, F. (2012), Effect of Chemico-Physical Parameters on the Histidine Decarboxylase (HdcA) Enzymatic Activity in Streptococcus thermophilus PRI60. Journal of Food Science, 77: M231–M237. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2012.02628.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
- MS 20111244 Submitted 10/12/2011, Accepted 1/5/2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!