Enzymatic Interesterification of Palm Stearin with Cinnamomum camphora Seed Oil to Produce Zero-trans Medium-Chain Triacylglycerols-Enriched Plastic Fat
Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
© 2012 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 77, Issue 4, pages C454–C460, April 2012
How to Cite
Tang, L., Hu, J.-n., Zhu, X.-m., Luo, L.-p., Lei, L., Deng, Z.-y. and Lee, K.-T. (2012), Enzymatic Interesterification of Palm Stearin with Cinnamomum camphora Seed Oil to Produce Zero-trans Medium-Chain Triacylglycerols-Enriched Plastic Fat. Journal of Food Science, 77: C454–C460. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2012.02637.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
- MS 20111258 Submitted 10/16/2011, Accepted 1/12/2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!