Precipitation of Salivary Proteins After the Interaction with Wine: The Effect of Ethanol, pH, Fructose, and Mannoproteins
Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
© 2012 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 77, Issue 4, pages C485–C490, April 2012
How to Cite
Rinaldi, A., Gambuti, A. and Moio, L. (2012), Precipitation of Salivary Proteins After the Interaction with Wine: The Effect of Ethanol, pH, Fructose, and Mannoproteins. Journal of Food Science, 77: C485–C490. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2012.02639.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
- MS 20111424 Submitted 11/25/2011, Accepted 1/12/2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!