Dry Fermented Sausages of Southern Italy: A Comparison of Free Amino Acids and Biogenic Amines between Industrial and Homemade Products
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2012
© 2012 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 77, Issue 4, pages S170–S175, April 2012
How to Cite
Leggio, A., Belsito, E. L., Marco, R. D., Di Gioia, M. L., Liguori, A., Siciliano, C. and Spinella, M. (2012), Dry Fermented Sausages of Southern Italy: A Comparison of Free Amino Acids and Biogenic Amines between Industrial and Homemade Products. Journal of Food Science, 77: S170–S175. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2012.02650.x
- Issue online: 19 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2012
- MS 20111268 Submitted 10/18/2011, Accepted 1/19/2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!