Microbial Composition of the Korean Traditional Food “kochujang” Analyzed by a Massive Sequencing Technique
Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
© 2012 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 77, Issue 4, pages M250–M256, April 2012
How to Cite
Nam, Y.-D., Park, S.-l. and Lim, S.-I. (2012), Microbial Composition of the Korean Traditional Food “kochujang” Analyzed by a Massive Sequencing Technique. Journal of Food Science, 77: M250–M256. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2012.02656.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
- MS 20111494 Submitted 12/14/2011, Accepted 1/31/2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!