Edible Oils for Liver Protection: Hepatoprotective Potentiality of Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil against Chemical-Induced Hepatitis in Rats
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 77, Issue 7, pages T124–T130, July 2012
How to Cite
Al-Said, M. S., Mothana, R. A., Al-Yahya, M. A., Al-Blowi, A. S., Al-Sohaibani, M., Ahmed, A. F. and Rafatullah, S. (2012), Edible Oils for Liver Protection: Hepatoprotective Potentiality of Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil against Chemical-Induced Hepatitis in Rats. Journal of Food Science, 77: T124–T130. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2012.02698.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
- MS 20120030 Submitted 1/8/2012, Accepted 2/27/2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!