Influence of Beet Sugar, Calcium Lactate, and Staphylococcus xylosus (with Nitrate Reductase Activity) on the Chemical, Microbiological, and Sensorial Properties of Persian Uncured Frankfurters
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2012
© 2012 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 77, Issue 10, pages M565–M571, October 2012
How to Cite
Tahmouzi, S., Razavi, S. H., Safari, M. and Emam-Djomeh, Z. (2012), Influence of Beet Sugar, Calcium Lactate, and Staphylococcus xylosus (with Nitrate Reductase Activity) on the Chemical, Microbiological, and Sensorial Properties of Persian Uncured Frankfurters. Journal of Food Science, 77: M565–M571. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2012.02754.x
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2012
- MS 20120016 Submitted 1/4/2012, Accepted 4/9/2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!