Simple pH Treatment as an Effective Tool to Improve the Functional Properties of Ovomucin
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2012
© 2012 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 77, Issue 7, pages C740–C745, July 2012
How to Cite
Shan, Y., Ma, M., Huang, X., Guo, Y., Jin, G. and Jin, Y. (2012), Simple pH Treatment as an Effective Tool to Improve the Functional Properties of Ovomucin. Journal of Food Science, 77: C740–C745. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2012.02761.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2012
- MS 20111160 Submitted 9/27/2011, Accepted 4/13/2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!