Chemical Composition, Antioxidant, and Antimicrobial Activities of Essential Oil from Pine Needle (Cedrus deodara)
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 77, Issue 7, pages C824–C829, July 2012
How to Cite
Zeng, W.-C., Zhang, Z., Gao, H., Jia, L.-R. and He, Q. (2012), Chemical Composition, Antioxidant, and Antimicrobial Activities of Essential Oil from Pine Needle (Cedrus deodara). Journal of Food Science, 77: C824–C829. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2012.02767.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
- MS 20120223 Submitted 02/14/2012, Accepted 4/16/2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!