Author disclosures: The material is original and has not been submitted for publication elsewhere. There is no conflict of interest in the manuscript. The main research in animal experiment, constituent analysis, docking study, data analysis, and article writing were finished by Jie Fu (1st author). Xue-Wei Zhang (2nd author) contributed in constituent analysis. Kai Liu (3rd author) and Qing-Shan Li (4th author) contributed in docking study. Li-Rong Zhang (5th author), Xian-Hui Yang (6th author) and Zhi-Ming Zhang (7th author) participated in animal experiment and constituent analysis. Yin Luo (9th author) contributed to the revision of the manuscript. Chang-Zhu Li (8th author) and Zhen-Xiang He (co-corresponding author) provided the oil sample, experimental conditions, and financial support. Hai-Liang Zhu (corresponding author) designed and directed the experiments.
Hypolipidemic Activity in Sprague–Dawley Rats and Constituents of a Novel Natural Vegetable Oil from Cornus Wilsoniana Fruits
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
© 2012 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 77, Issue 8, pages H160–H169, August 2012
How to Cite
Fu, J., Zhang, X.-W., Liu, K., Li, Q.-S., Zhang, L.-R., Yang, X.-H., Zhang, Z.-M., Li, C.-Z., Luo, Y., He, Z.-X. and Zhu, H.-L. (2012), Hypolipidemic Activity in Sprague–Dawley Rats and Constituents of a Novel Natural Vegetable Oil from Cornus Wilsoniana Fruits. Journal of Food Science, 77: H160–H169. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2012.02786.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
- MS 20110896 Submitted 7/26/2011, Accepted 5/1/2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!