Expression of DnaJ Gene in Alicyclobacillus acidoterrestris under Stress Conditions by Quantitative Real-Time PCR
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
© 2012 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 77, Issue 8, pages M446–M451, August 2012
How to Cite
Jiao, L., Fan, M., Hua, C., Wang, S. and Wei, X. (2012), Expression of DnaJ Gene in Alicyclobacillus acidoterrestris under Stress Conditions by Quantitative Real-Time PCR. Journal of Food Science, 77: M446–M451. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2012.02790.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
- MS 20111564 Submitted 12/30/2011, Accepted 4/9/2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!