Inactivation Kinetics of Listeria monocytogenes by High-Pressure Processing: Pressure and Temperature Variation
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
Journal of Food Science © 2012 Institute of Food Technologists® No claim to original US government works
Journal of Food Science
Volume 77, Issue 8, pages M458–M465, August 2012
How to Cite
Doona, C. J., Feeherry, F. E., Ross, E. W. and Kustin, K. (2012), Inactivation Kinetics of Listeria monocytogenes by High-Pressure Processing: Pressure and Temperature Variation. Journal of Food Science, 77: M458–M465. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2012.02791.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
- MS 20120072 Submitted 1/13/2012, Accepted 4/27/2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!