Authors Yin and Shi contributed equally to this study.
Determination of the Metals by ICP-MS in Wild Mushrooms from Yunnan, China
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
© 2012 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 77, Issue 8, pages T151–T155, August 2012
How to Cite
Yin, L.-L., Shi, G.-Q., Tian, Q., Shen, T., Ji, Y.-Q. and Zeng, G. (2012), Determination of the Metals by ICP-MS in Wild Mushrooms from Yunnan, China. Journal of Food Science, 77: T151–T155. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2012.02810.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
- MS 20120073 Submitted 1/13/2012, Accepted 5/14/2012.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Arsenic Concentrations and Associated Health Risks in Laccaria Mushrooms from Yunnan (SW China), Biological Trace Element Research, 2015, 164, 2, 261, , , , ,
- 2Minerals and metals in mushroom species in Anatolia, Food Additives & Contaminants: Part B, 2014, 7, 3, 226, , , , , ,
- 3Macro and trace mineral constituents and radionuclides in mushrooms: health benefits and risks, Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology, 2013, 97, 2, 477, ,