Fermentation by Amylolytic Lactic Acid Bacteria and Consequences for Starch Digestibility of Plantain, Breadfruit, and Sweet Potato Flours
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2012
Journal of Food Science © 2012 Institute of Food Technologists® No claim to original US government works
Journal of Food Science
Volume 77, Issue 8, pages M466–M472, August 2012
How to Cite
Haydersah, J., Chevallier, I., Rochette, I., Mouquet-Rivier, C., Picq, C., Marianne-Pépin, T., Icard-Vernière, C. and Guyot, J.-P. (2012), Fermentation by Amylolytic Lactic Acid Bacteria and Consequences for Starch Digestibility of Plantain, Breadfruit, and Sweet Potato Flours. Journal of Food Science, 77: M466–M472. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2012.02811.x
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2012
- MS20120120 Submitted 1/25/2012, Accepted 5/17/2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!