Fermentation by Amylolytic Lactic Acid Bacteria and Consequences for Starch Digestibility of Plantain, Breadfruit, and Sweet Potato Flours
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
Journal of Food Science © 2012 Institute of Food Technologists® No claim to original US government works
Journal of Food Science
Volume 77, Issue 8, pages M466–M472, August 2012
How to Cite
Haydersah, J., Chevallier, I., Rochette, I., Mouquet-Rivier, C., Picq, C., Marianne-Pépin, T., Icard-Vernière, C. and Guyot, J.-P. (2012), Fermentation by Amylolytic Lactic Acid Bacteria and Consequences for Starch Digestibility of Plantain, Breadfruit, and Sweet Potato Flours. Journal of Food Science, 77: M466–M472. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2012.02811.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
- MS20120120 Submitted 1/25/2012, Accepted 5/17/2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!