Detection and Isolation of Low Levels of E. coli O157:H7 in Cilantro by Real-Time PCR, Immunomagnetic Separation, and Cultural Methods with and without an Acid Treatment
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
Journal of Food Science © 2012 Institute of Food Technologists® No claim to original US government works
Journal of Food Science
Volume 77, Issue 8, pages M481–M489, August 2012
How to Cite
Yoshitomi, K. J., Jinneman, K. C., Zapata, R., Weagant, S. D. and Fedio, W. M. (2012), Detection and Isolation of Low Levels of E. coli O157:H7 in Cilantro by Real-Time PCR, Immunomagnetic Separation, and Cultural Methods with and without an Acid Treatment. Journal of Food Science, 77: M481–M489. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2012.02813.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
- MS 20120206 Submitted 2/10/2012, Accepted 5/14/2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!