Survival of Listeria monocytogenes, Escherichia coli O157:H7, and Salmonella spp. on Catfish Fillets Exposed to Microwave Heating in a Continuous Mode
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
© 2012 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 77, Issue 8, pages E209–E214, August 2012
How to Cite
Sheen, S., Huang, L. and Sommers, C. (2012), Survival of Listeria monocytogenes, Escherichia coli O157:H7, and Salmonella spp. on Catfish Fillets Exposed to Microwave Heating in a Continuous Mode. Journal of Food Science, 77: E209–E214. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2012.02817.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
- MS 20120350 Submitted 3/6/2012, Accepted 5/19/2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!