Effect of High Hydrostatic Pressure on Aeromonas hydrophila AH 191 Growth in Milk
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2012
Journal of Food Science © 2012 Institute of Food Technologists® No claim to original US government works
Journal of Food Science
Volume 77, Issue 8, pages M417–M424, August 2012
How to Cite
Durães-Carvalho, R., Souza, A. R., Martins, L. M., Sprogis, A. C. S., Bispo, J. A. C., Bonafe, C. F. S. and Yano, T. (2012), Effect of High Hydrostatic Pressure on Aeromonas hydrophila AH 191 Growth in Milk. Journal of Food Science, 77: M417–M424. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2012.02819.x
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2012
- MS 20110880 Submitted 7/21/2012, Accepted 5/24/2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!