Stimulation of Cadaverine Production by Foodborne Pathogens in the Presence of Lactobacillus, Lactococcus, and Streptococcus spp.
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
© 2012 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 77, Issue 12, pages M650–M658, December 2012
How to Cite
Kuley, E., Balıkcı, E., Özoğul, İ., Gökdogan, S. and Özoğul, F. (2012), Stimulation of Cadaverine Production by Foodborne Pathogens in the Presence of Lactobacillus, Lactococcus, and Streptococcus spp. Journal of Food Science, 77: M650–M658. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2012.02825.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
- MS 20120226 Submitted 2/14/2012, Accepted 5/24/2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!