Names are necessary to report factually on available data; however, the USDA neither guarantees nor warrants the standard of the product, and the use of the name by the USDA implies no approval of the product to the exclusion of others that may also be suitable.
Effect of Purified Oat β-Glucan on Fermentation of Set-Style Yogurt Mix*
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
Journal of Food Science © 2012 Institute of Food Technologists® No claim to original US government works
Journal of Food Science
Volume 77, Issue 8, pages E195–E201, August 2012
How to Cite
Singh, M., Kim, S. and Liu, S. X. (2012), Effect of Purified Oat β-Glucan on Fermentation of Set-Style Yogurt Mix. Journal of Food Science, 77: E195–E201. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2012.02828.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
- MS 20120326 Submitted 3/1/2012, Accepted 5/9/2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!