Ultraviolet-B Radiation Induced Cross-linking Improves Physical Properties of Cold- and Warm-Water Fish Gelatin Gels and Films
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
Journal of Food Science copy; 2012 Institute of Food Technologists® No claim to original US government works
Journal of Food Science
Volume 77, Issue 9, pages E215–E223, September 2012
How to Cite
Otoni, C. G., Avena-Bustillos, R. J., Chiou, B.-S., Bilbao-Sainz, C., Bechtel, P. J. and McHugh, T. H. (2012), Ultraviolet-B Radiation Induced Cross-linking Improves Physical Properties of Cold- and Warm-Water Fish Gelatin Gels and Films. Journal of Food Science, 77: E215–E223. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2012.02839.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
- MS 20111489 Submitted 12/31/2011, Accepted 6/4/2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!