Effect of Different Drying Methods and Storage Time on the Retention of Bioactive Compounds and Antibacterial Activity of Wine Grape Pomace (Pinot Noir and Merlot)
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
© 2012 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 77, Issue 9, pages H192–H201, September 2012
How to Cite
Tseng, A. and Zhao, Y. (2012), Effect of Different Drying Methods and Storage Time on the Retention of Bioactive Compounds and Antibacterial Activity of Wine Grape Pomace (Pinot Noir and Merlot). Journal of Food Science, 77: H192–H201. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2012.02840.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
- MS 20120014 Submitted 1/3/2012, Accepted 6/1/2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!