Development of a Model System for the Study of Spoilage Associated Secondary Cucumber Fermentation during Long-Term Storage
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
Journal of Food Science © 2012 Institute of Food Technologists® No claim to original US government works
Journal of Food Science
Volume 77, Issue 10, pages M586–M592, October 2012
How to Cite
Franco, W. and Pérez-Díaz, I. M. (2012), Development of a Model System for the Study of Spoilage Associated Secondary Cucumber Fermentation during Long-Term Storage. Journal of Food Science, 77: M586–M592. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2012.02845.x
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
- MS 20120404 Submitted 3/15/2011, Accepted 6/4/2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!